Tuesday 15 June 2010

Radio Interview

Have received a call today from BBC Radio Gloucester. I was not aware that they had been looking at some of the place names defined in my book Gloucestershire Place Names - Amberley Publishing and yet all week on the Mark Cummings show the subject has apparently been well received. As a result they have requested a quick telephone interview tomorrow morning at around 08:40am local time.

Never being able to listen to these things myself I would really welcome comments from anyone who manages to hear the broadcast in the morning. For those who can only get this over the internet then follow this link http://www.bbc.co.uk/gloucestershire/programmes and select the 'listen live' option.

I look forward to hearing your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment